Notcoin Price Prediction 2024-2030

By Dhirendra Das
6 Min Read

Notcoin is a play-to-earn game and crypto on the TON blockchain. The project is known for its 80 billion NOT airdrop and a fast-growing market cap.

The project has a blank whitepaper, and its website, like its name, features almost nothing, which adds to the project’s appeal of having nothing. However, the crypto has a highly decentralised project with an investor-friendly token.

At the time of drafting this article, Notcoin was trading near the price level of $0.0139 with a market cap of $1.432 billion,

Blockchain technology brings financial freedom to developing nations.

At the time of listing, Notcoin’s price was a little over 1 cent, i.e., $0.01026, on 16th May 2024. Within two and a half weeks of its listing on major exchanges, it gained almost 300%, reaching a high of $0.029. However, since then, Notcoin’s price has been on a declining trend, possibly because of negative sentiments in the market.

Notcoin price prediction
Notcoin Price Trends in Last 3 Months



Notcoin has a total circulation supply of 102.5 billion NOT and the crypto has a capped supply at this limit. This is helpful for users who do not want to see their token value drop because the project keeps minting new tokens.

Notcoin has an extremely favourable tokenomics for retail buyers. Almost all coins (94.18%) are in the hands of small investors like traders, miners and stalkers. The other 5.82% has been reserved for the future development of the cryptocurrency.

Check out fundamental analysis on Cardano to see why the ecosystem could be a worthy rival to Ethereum and Solana.

High Token Burns

The team announced on June 25th, 2024 that it had burnt 210 million tokens, or 0.2% of the total supply, in a single day. This was significant and lifted buyer sentiments since this was a significant share of the total token supply at 102.5 billion NOT. 

Comparatively, Shiba Inu has almost a similar burn rate but has an active token supply of 588 trillion.

Technical Chart Analysis, With Chart Patterns And Indicators

note coin price
Notcoin 4-hour Price Charts as on July 02, 2024

Since Notcoin reached its all-time high of $0.029, it has been in a downtrend. Thankfully, as the downtrend progressed, the 4-hour charts showed the formation of a highly bullish “descending triangle pattern”.

But, the descending triangle pattern is considered bullish only when the price breaks the triangle towards the upside. Luckily, this is expected to happen before July 5, 2024.

Turn your loss-making crypto journey into highly profitable trades.

In a bullish scenario, the price might soon reach $0.030, its last all-time high. A bullish scenario would be confirmed once the price breaks out above $0.016.

However, if the price fails to break out or if a breakdown occurs, NOT’s price might go below the launch price of $0.01.

Future Price Outlook


If the cryptocurrency breaks out of the $0.03 resistance, it might enter a new growth phase. However, as crypto markets are expected to be sideways till August, the crypto might not show any major move.

However, with extremely favourable tokenomics, the project may gain higher adoption, which could help it surpass $0.1 by the end of 2024 or early 2025.

Learn how AI could lead you to better profits in Web3.

On the bearish side, the price may go towards $0.1, and if markets get worse, it may sink to the level of $0.005. We do not expect a further fall, considering the year 2024 is a bull market.


In three years, NOT could reach $0.25 in a bullish scenario. Even in a bearish scenario, it could reach $0.1 by 2028.


By 2030, when the crypto market cap is expected to cross $100 trillion based on Ark Invest Cathie Wood’s Bitcoin price estimates, we can expect NOT to cross $1, giving a potential 100x return as compared to its launch price.

We expect NOT to reach $0.5 by 2030 in a bearish scenario.

Frequently Asked Questions

Is Notcoin worth anything?

Notcoin might be considered valuable from a democratic perspective. The coin is practically free from whale manipulation. Almost 95% of the supply is with retail buyers.

Is Notcoin listed on Binance?

Yes, Notcoin is on Binance and was listed on May 16, 2024.

How far could the Notcoin price go in 2025?

At Droom Droom, we expect Notcoin to reach a price of $0.1 by mid-2025.

Is Notcoin a good investment?

If you are looking for value investing, Notcoin has a radical approach to community ownership, with 94.12% of tokens with the community. 

Dhirendra Das has been an active crypto trader and journalist since 2020. He spent most of his career as an SEO for blockchain native companies and holds an MBA Finance degree from Jain University.